Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
extracting username/email from project workspace
Tom_Baghdassarian_(HPcaUser1_(Delete)_2164649)
Hi,I'm trying to extract the currently logged on user's id and email (name as well) from within a project workspace (namely the project.participants.html file).here's what I have for a code:;//Integer currentUserId = request.prgCtx.USession().fUserId;Integer currentUserId = prgCtx.USession().fUserID;RecArray currentUserRec = UAPI.GetByID( request.prgCtx.USession().fSession, currentUserId);RecArray currentUserRec = UAPI.GetByID( .fSession, currentUserId);Record currentUserInfo = currentUserRec[1];String currentUserEmail = currentUserInfo.MailAddressproblem is: the debugger complains that prgCtx is not defined! how can I access the global variables??? the code works in the browser_folder screens (using the request.prgCtx version), but request does not seem to be available from a project workspace...thanks a bunch...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Hans Stoop via eLinkIn the debugger inspect the values of . I expect a featurefPrgCtx is available.Hans> -----Original Message-----> From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion> [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]> Sent: donderdag 23 maart 2000 23:46> To: eLink Recipient> Subject: extracting username/email from project workspace>>> extracting username/email from project workspace> Posted by HPcaUser1 on 03/23/2000 05:42 PM>> Hi,>> I'm trying to extract the currently logged on user's id and> email (name as well) from within a project workspace> (namely the project.participants.html file).>> here's what I have for a code:>> ;//Integer currentUserId = request.prgCtx.USession().fUserId> ;Integer currentUserId = prgCtx.USession().fUserID> ;RecArray currentUserRec =I.GetByID( > request.prgCtx.USession().fSession, currentUserId)> ;RecArray currentUserRec = UAPI.GetByID( .fSession, currentUserId)> ;Record currentUserInfo = currentUserRec[1]> ;String currentUserEmail = currentUserInfo.MailAddress> > problem is: the debugger complains that prgCtx is not > defined! how can I access the global variables??? the code > works in the browser_folder screens (using the > request.prgCtx version), but request does not seem to be > available from a project workspace...> > thanks a bunch...> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Discussion: Development Discussion>
http://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
http://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe