Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Browser settings for Java applets to prevent caching
Steve Chan
Does anyone know of a browser setting in MS-IE 5 which ensures that it always downloads a copy of the Java applet (*.class file) rather than holding it in cache?I'm developing (adding code, recompiling...) a Java/LAPI applet with parameters being passed in from a custom page in Livelink and seem to have to quit & restart the browser each time to see the latest changes in the applet.I can continue to use "appletviewer" from the JDK 1.1.8 to see the latest changes in the applet up to the point of the parameters being dynamically generated from Livelink, after which I'm left to quitting & restarting the browser each time I modify the applet...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Chris_Hall_(linkhanduser1_-_(deleted))
I have developed a Java Application in which I use Library API , the Application is working very well But when I have made an Applet , using the same commands , I am accessing the Livelink Library , it is giving me This error :NoClassDefFoundError: com/opentext/api/LLConnectSo please help me , How come u contacted Livelink Library from Livelink API ..through an AppletPlease Reply soon as I am in Urgent Need of thisThanx-Linkhand