Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Workbin folder
William_Nolan_(DigitasAdmin_(Delete)_2279717)
I have a Project that has a workbin folder in it. ( I believe this is from an earlier version)when I try to delete this folder it tells me that I cannot because there is an item reserved.When I opened up the workbin folder there is nothing there.The file that it refers to as reserverd cannot be found in a search and the user who created it is now gone , their acct deleted but when I access their acct by going into another users personal workspace and typing their acct # in the URL there is nothing in this users personal workspace.When I look at the Size next to this item is reads 1 itembut there is nothing inside!How can I delete this item?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Application_Services_FUJITSU_(fuji_ware05_-_(delet
Maybe the item's hidden?