Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How do I add my custom function in the Actions column ?
alopes9_(Delete)_2242975
How do I add my custom function in the Actions column ?I can see it in the Function drop down and now I want to add it under the Actions column. I added all the 'Open', 'View' and 'Run' items in the .fCmdNames array but no luck. Are there some standard steps I need to do Im missing ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Application_Services_FUJITSU_(fuji_ware05_-_(delet
Hi Allen,Send me the contents of your .fCmdNames and maybe I can find itKind RegardsJohan RaedemaekerAsBuilt, a swITch Business Unitmailto:jraedemaeker@switch.be
alopes9_(Delete)_2242975
.fCmdNames{{'Open','Browse'},{'View','CloseProgram'},{'Run','OpenProgram'},{'Attributes'},{'Browse'},{'CloseProgram'},{'OpenProgram'},{'Copy'},{'CreateAlias'},{'Delete'},{'Properties'},{'Move'},{'Permissions'}}I have custom WebNodeCmd functions 'CloseProgram' and 'OpenProgram' which work fine from Info Icon -> Function dropdown. But could not get them to appear (in the first place) in the Actions column.