Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How to create a Url to call a WebLingo scripts ?
Mostafa_El_Agaizi_(ap_mostafaa_(Delete)_2106827)
Hi Everybody, This is my first query on KC, I hope I could make it clear.I've created weblingo scripts to generate some custom reports. I tested each scripts by calling it through a verify action of a custom webnode. It`s working fine.However, I would like to have your help to create a general request handler to call any of these Weblingo scripts by passing the filename as a parameter. Thanking in advance for helpBest RegardsE-mail: Ballatm@imtac.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Mostafa_El_Agaizi_(ap_mostafaa_(Delete)_2106827)
Since I'm not getting any comment, I tried it to do like this:- orphaning the webll:llrequesthandler to my custom module calling it CustomRepRH- Overidding the fEnabled feture make it TRUE- Overidding the execute feaure to assigne the parameter "name" to the fHtmlFile- Since the PrgCTx is not there, I created a new method to get oneLast, calling the RH using the report name as a parameter func=CustorepRH&name=repnameIt, working fine..Is it the right way to do it, or there is a better one.Mohammed El BallatBallatm@imtac.com
eLink User
Message from Hans Stoop via eLinkThe RH has a feature fPrgCtx that will contain the prgCtx at runtime.Hans> -----Original Message-----> From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion> [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]> Sent: maandag 5 juni 2000 10:11> To: eLink Recipient> Subject: RE- Is this the right way to do it>>> RE- Is this the right way to do it> Posted by ap_mostafaa on 06/05/2000 04:06 AM>> Since I'm not getting any comment, I tried it to do like this:> - orphaning the webll:llrequesthandler to my custom module> calling it CustomRepRH> - Overidding the fEnabled feture make it TRUE> - Overidding the execute feaure to assigne the parameter> "name" to the fHtmlFile> - Since the PrgCTx is not there, I created a new method to get one>> Last, calling the RH using the report name as a parameter> func=CustorepRH&name=repname>> It, working fine..>> Is it the right way to do it, or there is a better one.>> Mohammed El Ballat>> Ballatm@imtac.com>> [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]>> ============================================================>> Topic: How to create a Url to call a WebLingo scripts ?>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2287609&objAction=viewDiscussion
: Development Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe