Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How to override some Livelink Search functionality?
Iva_Ilieva_(CTPAdmin_(Delete)_1417355)
Hi,I am new to Livelink Builder and I am puzzling through the Builder by myself right now. Here are my questions:1. How to override existing functionality? I know I need to create my own Ospace. But how can I tell Livelink to use the script in my Ospace instead of the existing one?2. If I want to add more message in the search logging file, which module/script should I modify?Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dylan_Wright_(xisdylan_-_(deleted))
The best way to override/extend functionality is create an orphan of the existing object inside your ospace, then change whatever you want. I highly recommend referring to the module development guide. There is a (somewhat brief) explanation of this and many other wonderful things in there. good luck