Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Anyone have a working Java LAPI example using ApplyQuery?
John_Mergy_(zimmadmin_-_(deleted))
I have been trying to use the ApplyQuery method from the LAPI_SEARCH in Java and haven't been able to get it to return any results. I am a little unsure of what some of the parameters are supposed to be and haven't found any examples.I only get a status message stating: 'Could not get results.'Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Simone Oettinger via eLinkHi,It's hard to tell what the problem is without looning at the query you arepassing... If you ahven't already done so, I suggest that you look at thedocumentation for the OTSTARTS query language. It is part of the LAPI HTMLdocumentation. It tells you how to build a query string that can be passedto ApplyQuery.Thanks,Simone> -----Original Message-----> From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion> [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]> Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 7:56 AM> To: eLink Recipient> Subject: Anyone have a working Java LAPI example using ApplyQuery?>>> Anyone have a working Java LAPI example using ApplyQuery?> Posted by ZimmAdmin on 06/20/2000 08:52 AM>> I have been trying to use the ApplyQuery method from the> LAPI_SEARCH in Java and haven't been able to get it to return any> results. I am a little unsure of what some of the parameters are> supposed to be and haven't found any examples.>> I only get a status message stating: 'Could not get results.'>> Any help would be greatly appreciated!>>> [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]>> ============================================================>> Discussion: Development Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe