Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Problem using FetchRendition method
Patrick_Meissner
I am trying to add a method to an existing Java program which utilizes the Java LiveLink API. There is an existing method to fetch a document, using the FetchVersion method, which works great. I modeled another method after it, using the FetchRendition method. The API calls are identical, except that FetchRendition contains the added parameter for the rendition type. I am passing in the string "PDF" as per the API documentation.When running the program, I get the following exception thrown:"com.opentext.api.LLUnknownFieldException: LLValue unknown field name: FileAttributes."The FetchVersion works fine when trying to fetch the same document. Does anyone have any experience or insight into this error?Thank you,-- Ben Eadington
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
x-scoruser8_-_(deleted)
I'm getting the same exception with FetchVersion(). Does anyone know how to avoid this exception.Basically I'm adding a file using AddDocument() and then attempting to get it back out with FetchVersion(). Is there anything else I need to do to the document before I can fetch it?