Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Database schema reference
Bax_Ruud
L.s.I have some questions I would like to get answered but up till now nobody seems to be able to help me out. 1. What does a negative dataid mean i.e. in Dtree ?2. How can you tell a document has been deleted from Dtree ? (Probably only by looking at the owner (recycle bin) !?)3. What do the values in the column type mean in kuaf ? (general description won't do)4. What do the values in the column userprivilege mean in kuaf ? (general description won't do)5. What is the meaning of groupid and userid in dtree ? I have a feeling that the description in the schema reference is wrong !6. How can you pass a date from the parent to the sub-report ?The schema reference is nice but it still lacks a lot of information to be able to work with it !
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Marie_Lindsay_(MLindsay_(Delete)_15608)
see
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2340472&objAction=view