I want to do a calculation in an Adobe PDF FORM that subtracts the dollar amount of one field from another field, and if the result is negative, show a zero (0) for it. If it is a positive number, show the positive number. (Field A) - (Field

= Positive number or '0' if it is a Negative number. 8 - 7 = +1 7 - 7 = 0 6 - 7 = 0 (negative -1 number converts to a '0') 4 - 7 = 0 (negative -3 number converts to a '0')I am not a JavaScript writer by any means, and could use some assistance with this for some Adobe Forms I am doing.While I am on a asking mission, does anyone know the JavaScript for validating that the correct Date format has been inputted into a form, such as ensuring the inputting of date format: mm/dd/yyyy Any suggestions for a 'quick learn' in 24 hours/24days book on JavaScript related to Adobe Forms would be appreciated.Mike Higginsmjhiggins@gdats.com