Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Error -2147482647 with LAPI CreateObjectEx and VB
Ronald__Jayne_-_Disabled_15-Jul-05_(x-afmcuser1_-_
LL_SessionStatusError gave no information about this error and I am about at the end of my wits. Does anyone know what would cause this error? More importantly, how do I get around it?I was creating (attempting at least) a document object using LL_CreateObjectEx using LL_VERSIONOBJECTTYPE and LL_DOCUMENTSUBTYPE for type and subtype. The HEX equiv. of the error is &H800003E9 which I can't find documented either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ronald__Jayne_-_Disabled_15-Jul-05_(x-afmcuser1_-_
Almost forgot, here is a sample of the code I was using...LL_ValueAlloc lngRequestedLL_ValueAlloc lngRequiredLL_ValueSetAssocInArgs lngRequested LL_ValueSetAssocInArgs lngRequired LL_ValueAlloc lngNodeIn LL_ValueAlloc lngNodeOutlngRetVal = LL_AssocSetString lngRequested, "Comments", "Test Comment")Call LL_ValueSetFieldValue(lngNodeIn, "request", lngRequested)Call LL_ValueSetFieldValue(lngNodeIn, "requiredAttributes", lngRequired)lngRetVal = LL_CreateObjectEx(lngHandle, lngParentVolID, lngParentID, LL_VERSIONOBJECTTYPE, LL_DOCUMENTSUBTYPE, strTitle, lngNodeIn, lngNodeOut)'I stopped here as this is where the error occurs.