Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Accessing Workflow Attributes in Live Report
AmeManSysUser3_(Delete)_1508733
How do you do this? I know the info is stored in wmap but I don't know how to parse the field or do what is needed to get the values out. Can someone help me out?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Liz_Connors_(sunvalleyfoodadmin_-_(deleted))
Workflow attributes are actually stored in WFATTRIBUTES, and the comments in WFCOMMENTS, this can be accessed by providing the WF_WORKFLOWID which I believe is a foreign key from WSUBWORK.SUBWORK_SUBWORKID.
Liz_Connors_(sunvalleyfoodadmin_-_(deleted))
these values are actually stored in WFATTRIBUTES, which can be accessed by mapping wsubwork.subwork_subworkid to WF_WORKFLOWID for each workflow, although there is a column for each data type, so you may have to concat your columns to get useful output.