Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Sample Pie Chart of Document Types
Steven_Knight_(EllaNUser1_(Delete)_2275084)
I tried the sample LiveReport that is supposed to show a pie chart of document type within the system.However, I get a blank screen in return.Livelink 8.1.5 SP1Oracle 8.05Any ideas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkYou were using the one from the KC? I'll take a look and re-test it on Oracle. It worked for me, but I'll try it out again. ds-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 9:32 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Sample Pie Chart of Document TypesSample Pie Chart of Document TypesPosted by EllaNUser1 on 10/12/2000 09:21 AMI tried the sample LiveReport that is supposed to show a pie chart of document type within the system.However, I get a blank screen in return.Livelink 8.1.5 SP1Oracle 8.05Any ideas[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Steven_Knight_(EllaNUser1_(Delete)_2275084)
Thanks,Yes, the one from the KCSteve
awstats.jpg
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkHi again,You are correct. That LiveReport does not work on Oracle installs. My MSSQL install shows a lovely, brightpie chart for that LiveReport. My Oracle shows a less-than-lovely, blank white screen. I'll be reportingthis as a bug. I'll also let you know if I can get this figured-out/tweaked so that it displays properly onOracle installs.For those of you following this thread, the LiveReport we're talking about is described at:LR0018 - How can I display a Pie Chart LiveReport that graphically represents document types that exist in thedatabase?
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2073344&objAction=browse&sort=nameIt
apparently only works when MSSQL is your backend DB.Regards,Dave-----Original Message-----I tried the sample LiveReport that is supposed to show a pie chart of document type within the system.However, I get a blank screen in return.Livelink 8.1.5 SP1Oracle 8.05Any ideas
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkIncidentally, I've reported this problem as bug #1647898.Regards,Dave-----Original Message-----Hi again,You are correct. That LiveReport does not work on Oracle installs. My MSSQL install shows a lovely, brightpie chart for that LiveReport. My Oracle shows a less-than-lovely, blank white screen. I'll be reportingthis as a bug. I'll also let you know if I can get this figured-out/tweaked so that it displays properly onOracle installs.For those of you following this thread, the LiveReport we're talking about is described at:LR0018 - How can I display a Pie Chart LiveReport that graphically represents document types that exist in thedatabase?
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2073344&objAction=browse&sort=nameIt
apparently only works when MSSQL is your backend DB.Regards,Dave
Norman_Leung_(ImvecAdmin_(Delete)_2148619)
You may try this:SELECT UPPER(b.FileType), COUNT(*) FROM DTree a, DVersData b WHERE a.DataID = b.DocID AND b.FileType is not NULL GROUP BY UPPER(b.FileType)
Steven_Knight_(EllaNUser1_(Delete)_2275084)
Thats the stuff. Great, Thanks!
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkNice stuff - thanks!Dave-----Original Message-----You may try this:SELECT UPPER(b.FileType), COUNT(*) FROM DTree a, DVersData b WHERE a.DataID = b.DocID AND b.FileType is notNULL GROUP BY UPPER(b.FileType)
Jonathan_Thomson_(jonathanthomson_-_(deleted))
Just tried but got a funny looking pie chart!!!