Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LiveReport and Icons ....
Magnus_Salgo_(IDNordicAdmin_(Delete)_2300172)
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=731892&objAction=RunReportIf
you run this report then the PDF icon doesn't display in the right way and it doesn't work when you click on it If I check on the item in specific it says application/PDF Is possible to fix this have a look at document Livelink Release Notes (v8.1.6,French, German) in the Whats new list and in its folder
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2007160&objAction=browseAnny
comments Magnus magnus@ids.se
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkHi there,Would you mind sending me the url path to the folder or container that holds this LiveReport you're referringto?Regards,dslimmon@opentext.com-----Original Message-----
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=731892&objAction=RunReportIf
you run this report then the PDF icon doesn't display in the right way and it doesn't work when you clickon itIf I check on the item in specific it says application/PDFIs possible to fix this have a look atdocumentLivelink Release Notes (v8.1.6,French, German)in the Whats new list and in its folder
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2007160&objAction=browseAnny
commentsMagnusmagnus@ids.se[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkAre you accessing this LiveReport through the Reports section of your Personal Workspace?ds-----Original Message-----
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=731892&objAction=RunReportIf
you run this report then the PDF icon doesn't display in the right way and it doesn't work when you clickon itIf I check on the item in specific it says application/PDFIs possible to fix this have a look atdocumentLivelink Release Notes (v8.1.6,French, German)in the Whats new list and in its folder
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2007160&objAction=browseAnny
commentsMagnusmagnus@ids.se
Magnus_Salgo_(IDNordicAdmin_(Delete)_2300172)
Answer to David Yes I run it from My report section ==> it is the "standard report" in Livelink RegardsMagnus Salgomagnus@ids.se
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkYikes - that's what I was afraid of.I actually don't have permissions to alter this LiveReport on the KC, but will find somebody who can. Thanksfor pointing this out to us, Magnus.Regards,Dave-----Original Message-----Answer to DavidYes I run it from My report section ==> it is the "standard report" in LivelinkRegardsMagnus Salgomagnus@ids.se
Magnus_Salgo_(IDNordicAdmin_(Delete)_2300172)
The reason I asked was how to fix it myself ...What need to be changed so that a PDF gets it icon even in the Whats new LivereportRegards from a always on line SwedenMagnus
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkHi again,Believe it or not, the problem reported about the icons has actually been logged as a bug in the bugs db andshould be looked at soon by development. It's logged as bug #1576450.If you ever would like to know the status of this bug, please contact support@opentext.com and ask for anupdate with reference to the bug number above.Regards,Dave