Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Livelink and other applications.
Ricardo_Portillo_(RedUnoAdmin_(Delete)_1417367)
Anybody can tell me how Livelink interact with other applications like Siebel or MFG-Pro, for example. I want to know if Livelink can interact with their interfaces or only with their databases. should I use LAPI for this?.Any ideas?I appreciate any comments.Regards,Ricardo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Hans Stoop via eLinkWe once did a demo integration between Siebel and Livelink.It worked similar as Livelink Desktop integrated with MS Office.Menu entries were added to Siebel. The LL Desktop Developer Edition was used for this.Hans Stoop--------------Consultant Partner Programs Europehstoop@opentext.com+31 23 5652333
http://www.opentext.com/>
; -----Original Message-----> From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion> [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]> Sent: woensdag 10 januari 2001 1:52> To: eLink Recipient> Subject: Livelink and other applications.> > > Livelink and other applications.> Posted by RedUnoAdmin on 01/09/2001 07:48 PM> > Anybody can tell me how Livelink interact with other > applications like Siebel or MFG-Pro, for example. I want to > know if Livelink can interact with their interfaces or only > with their databases. > > should I use LAPI for this?.> > Any ideas?> > I appreciate any comments.> > Regards,> Ricardo > > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Discussion: Development Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Ricardo_Portillo_(RedUnoAdmin_(Delete)_1417367)
Where can I found the LL Desktop Developer Edition or the Demo to do the integration between Siebel and Livelink? Who can explain me how to use them?.Thanks
hanging_Issue.png