Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Queries and stored procedures
JOHN_LE_(LockMarUser3_(Delete)_2316094)
I'm thinking I'd like to modify the popup.html page so that when a certain popup in question is called it runs an update statement so that the data in the popup is guaranteed fresh. I'm sure I can write the script, but I don't know how to run a sql command from an html page (if it is indeed possible). Can anyone help on that???Or maybe it would be easier to run a stored procedure? If so, how do you call one from a web page?I'm open to any and all suggestions...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BSandUser4_(Delete)_567006
You would look at the CAPI(Database Connection API) package first. All the database information stored in the cookie data in the debug window. Here is a simple example:// Find "External"'s id;stmt = 'select id from kuaf where name = :A1';String externalName = 'External';Dynamic external = CAPI.Exec(.PrgSession().fDbConnect.fConnection,stmt,externalName)Hope this helps. I have no idea about how to run a stored procedure from a web page. Wish it's possible.