Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How do I use LIKE Statements For User Input...??
Ibrahim_Ozkilic_(BaysisAdmin_(Delete)_2329825)
I tried both like statatement for user input 1 as '%%'||%1||'%%' and '%%1%' . But Both does not work.thanksijlal
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Bax Ruud, F.C. via eLinkIJlalIt's a bit of a workaround but it worked fine for melike concat(concat('%%',%1),'%%')In this case %1 is the userinputKind regards,Ruud BaxOranjewoud> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----> Van: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion> [SMTP:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]> Verzonden: dinsdag 23 januari 2001 16:17> Aan: eLink Recipient> Onderwerp: How do I use LIKE Statements For User Input...??> > How do I use LIKE Statements For User Input...??> Posted by BaysisAdmin on 01/23/2001 10:16 AM> > I tried both like statatement for user input 1 as '%%'||%1||'%%' and> '%%1%' . But Both does not work.> > thanks> > ijlal > > > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=224967>
; 7&objAction=view> > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe>
; >
Kris_Melotte
"%%"+%1+"%%"Regards,Hilke