Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Convert CDs to Folders
Todd_Noble
(I've posted this initially on the Customer Support discussions, but will also post here...)Anyone know of an *easy* way to convert compound documents to regular folders?I'm thinking perhaps a LiveReport that changes the folder subtype to CD subtype using a "container."Any drawbacks?TIA,Verna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gabriel_Lopez
If you want to convert a Compound Document to a folder, an easy way of trying to maybe this, but I haven't tried it:-Locate the CD you want to change in the LL Explorer.-Right-click it and select the "Download to Desktop" option.-Once you have downloaded the CD to your hard drive, delete the ".CD" extension of the folder.-Upload the folder structure to your LL. It should be the same one you had, but its compound of folders instead of CDs.Maybe this will help you.Alvaro.