Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How can I isolate the Instructions and Comments field?
Lawrence_Lee_(amgencaadmin_-_(deleted))
I am trying to create a report that displays the Instructions and Comments on a separate field from a Task List. Is this possible?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Cedric_Goudaillier_(gtsadmin_-_(deleted))
Hello,in a previous topic, Alex Kowalenko explained how to use a user defined function (on Oracle)to extract specific info from ExtendedData column :
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2436834&objAction=view&show=0This
is working very well and I used it for a task list's Instruction & Comments.The query should be something like this : Select DTree.name, ed_value(dtree.dataid,'Instructions') AS Instructions ,ed_value(dtree.dataid,'Comments') AS Comments , dtree.datedue , DECODE(dtree.priority,'0','Low','50','Medium','100','High') AS Priority, DECODE(dtree.status,'0','Pending','1','In Process','2','Issue','3''On Hold','-1','Completed','-2','Cancelled') AS STATUS, KUAF.Name AS Assignee from DTree, KUAF where (KUAF.ID=DTree.AssignedTo) and DTREE.ownerid = #task list id# and (DTree.DateCompleted IS NULL) order by DTREE.name,DTree.DateDueThanks again Alex,Vincent ReipEbone