Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Help! How do I move a document from one folder to another using SDK???
Mr_Seetharaman_(CBOAdmin_(Delete)_2389299)
Hi,I am using LL 8.1.5 and this is what I am currently trying to achieve1.I have 2 folders in my personal workspace called "Inbox" and "OutBox".2.When I click on info(i) of an item in folder "Inbox"I should have a command "Send to Outbox" in my function drop-down list.3. Now if I choose this command(Send to Outbox), the respective item should get moved to the folder "Outbox" automatically.Now this problem may not be complex but I am new to LL SDK and don't knowe much about it. I want to know how to solve this problem. Please tell me the steps and features I need to use for achieving this functionality.ThanksVishie
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet