Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Custom data types for attributes
Gabriel_Lopez
Hi,Currently, one can choose from several data types for an attribute, which are: text:field, text:popup, text:multiline, date:popup... and others.Has anyone tried to add a new data type for an attribute so when the popup for adding new attributes is displayed you can choose among additional types of attributes like "text: aaa", "bbb : popup" or whatever?I've read the doc's that come with the Builder and I know that LLAttribute and WebAttribute should be used, but I can't get nothing to work.I'd be very pleased if somebody could point me in the right direcction. thanx for your help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Magnus_Salgo_(IDNordicAdmin_(Delete)_2300172)
Check Preview center I think they have samples ...magnus@ids.se