Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Translation of SubWorkTask_Status code
Stephen_Boland_(nortelnetworksuser3_-_(deleted))
Where can I find the text description of numeric status codes? If they are not in the documentation, where can I get them? (I am using version 8.1.5)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhupinder_Singh
Here is an explanation of the codes, embedded in some SQL I've used in a LiveReport:One technique to get the status to display as a phrase/word instead of a number is to use the Oracle decode command (let me know if you are using MS-SQL instead of Oracle), as shown in the following workflow task status example:decode(wsubworktask.subworktask_status, -4, 'deleted', -1, 'done', 5, 'executing', -3, 'finished', -2, 'killed', 2, 'ready', 3, 'started', 4, 'suspended', 1, 'waiting', 'not specified') "Status"
Stephen_Boland_(nortelnetworksuser3_-_(deleted))
Thanks. I am using Oracle. I had some of the codes but not all. Are they documented anywhere?