Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Using Capi.UniqueID from a Visual Basic Procedure
Kimberly_Brennan_(lockmaruser2_-_(deleted))
I am doing some dataloading and would like to use the Capi.UniqueID() function in my VB code. How do I do that? Where does the function reside?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Sean M Alderman via eLinkIf you're using VB, Wouldn't it be simpler to use LAPI calls?...there is a function for adding a document, which takes care of all of that.At 02:52 PM 02/07/2001 -0500, you (eLink Discussion: Development Discussion) wrote:>Using Capi.UniqueID from a Visual Basic Procedure>Posted by LockMarUser2 on 02/07/2001 02:51 PM>>I am doing some dataloading and would like to use the Capi.UniqueID() function in my VB code. How do I do that? Where does the function reside?>>[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]>>============================================================>>Discussion: Development Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=view>>Livelink
Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe-
Sean M. AldermanVCIM Senior Systems AnalystNASA Glenn Research CenterCleveland, OH 44135(216) 433-2795
Kimberly_Brennan_(lockmaruser2_-_(deleted))
I am using the ll_adddocument function and got it to work successfully in the root of the Enterprise workspace. How do I add my document to a project/folder within the Enterprise workspace?