Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Creating a file in temp
Geoff_Price_(JTASCAdmin_(Delete)_1422989)
I am creating module that adds a version to a document node from POST data. From what I understand the default way a version is uploaded a temp file is created (by the livelink cgi) in a temp directory. The filename is then passed to the AddVersion RH and the funtion NodeAddVersion takes care of it from there. Here are my questions: How do I find out where the temp directory is (/tmp /var/tmp c:\temp ???)? (the module could run on solarus or win and I would like to avoid hard coding paths) After I create the file do I need to worry about deleting it?Jonathan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet