Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How can I find all documents which have not been modified for a certain length of time?
Rob_Perry_(Disabled)_(mitra01admin_-_(deleted))
Hi! I'm trying to build a query that finds all documents (current versions only) that have not been modified in a specified number of months.This may be valuable for others. Please help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Steven_Knight_(EllaNUser1_(Delete)_2275084)
I think I would give up a limb for this LiveReport.
eLink User
Message from Alex Kowalenko via eLinkHow about this SQL query...select from dtree, dversdata v where dtree.dataid = v.docid and dtree.versionnum = v.version and months_between(sysdate, v.filecdate) > order by v.filecdatein which is the input parameterand are your report fields (ie. "Report Fields" parameter)This query uses Oracle functions and returns oldest documents first.-----Original Message-----From: knowledge@opentext.com [mailto:knowledge@opentext.com]On Behalf OfeLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports DiscussionSent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 14:50To: eLink RecipientSubject: How can I find all documents which have not been modified for acertain length of time?How can I find all documents which have not been modified for a certainlength of time?Posted by MITRA01Admin on 02/28/2001 02:46 PMHi! I'm trying to build a query that finds all documents (current versionsonly) that have not been modified in a specified number of months.This may be valuable for others. Please help.[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
pastedImage_0.png
Steven_Knight_(EllaNUser1_(Delete)_2275084)
Can you give a more specific example.I cannot seem to get the report to work. I used the following;select * from dtree, dversdata v where dtree.dataid = v.docid and dtree.versionnum = v.version and months_between(sysdate, v.filecdate) > %1order by v.filecdate With %1 being a user input string.
eLink User
Message from Alex Kowalenko via eLinkCreate the following LiveReport:Title-----Documents older than %1 monthsInputs------Number Months ?SQL---select %2, v.mimetype, v.filecdate "created", v.version "ver" from dtree, dversdata v where dtree.dataid = v.docid and dtree.versionnum = v.version and months_between(sysdate, v.filecdate) > %1 and %3 order by v.filecdateParams------%1 User Input 1%2 Report Fields%3 Filter PermissionsReport Format: LiveReportDisplay Columns---------------created Last Version Datever VersionTell me if it works.-----Original Message-----From: knowledge@opentext.com [mailto:knowledge@opentext.com]On Behalf OfeLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports DiscussionSent: Friday, March 02, 2001 00:06To: eLink RecipientSubject: (More specifc) How can I find all documents which have not beenmodified for a certain length of time(More specifc) How can I find all documents which have not been modified fora certain length of timePosted by EllaNUser1 on 03/01/2001 07:27 AMCan you give a more specific example.I cannot seem to get the report to work. I used the following;select * from dtree, dversdata vwhere dtree.dataid = v.docidand dtree.versionnum = v.versionand months_between(sysdate, v.filecdate) > %1order by v.filecdateWith %1 being a user input string.[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Topic: How can I find all documents which have not been modified for acertain length of time?
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2463201&objAction=viewDiscussion
: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Steven_Knight_(EllaNUser1_(Delete)_2275084)
Thanks,That worked flawlessly
Rob_Perry_(Disabled)_(mitra01admin_-_(deleted))
Thanks for all the great advice!I'm using SQL Server 7.0. I modified the query Steven Knight modelled. (Thanks Steven!)I narrowed down the "where" requirements. Any suggestions on how to improve the month calculation would be greatly appreciated as it is only an estimate in days, here.Inputs:Number - Document versions older than (months)SQL:select k.lastname,k.firstname,dtree.dataid,dtree.name,v.mimetype,v.vercdate "created",v.version "ver"from dtree,dversdata v,kuaf kwhere dtree.dataid = v.docid and dtree.versionnum = v.version and %2 and DATEDIFF(day, v.vercdate, getdate()) > (%1 * 30) and (subtype = 144 or subtype = 136) and v.owner = k.id order by k.lastname, v.filecdate%1: User Input 1%2: Filter PermissionsDisplay Columns:created - Last Version Datever - Version