Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Reporting Description for Forms files
Cynthia_Philpott
I want to report all forms documents in a specific folder which have data in the dcomment field. I created a test report in my development folder which did what I expected but the documents in that folder were not forms. When I created the same report in my Forms repository I did not get any records even after I made sure that there were descriptions in some of the forms. I tried using the "Filter Forms" parameter along with the "report fields" parameter but it did not help. Is there something different about the description in a forms container? The only documents I have in this folder are forms and livereports and I do not want to report the descriptions from the livereports.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet