Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Report wanted - last time a document was accessed
abrown
I'm looking for a LiveReport which will output the last date that a document was accessed (FETCH,VIEW). I'm running LiveLink 8.1.5 with Oracle underneath.Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Sean M Alderman via eLinkThis is actually isn't terribly difficult...getting the most recent date is the tricky part.select max(daudit.auditdate) "Most Recent Access", daudit.dname "Doc Name"from daudit where daudit.dataid = and (daudit.event = 'FETCH' or daudit.event = 'VIEW')group by daudit.dnameAt 10:18 AM 03/12/2001 -0500, you (eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion) wrote:>Report wanted - last time a document was accessed>Posted by NorCDNAdmin on 03/12/2001 10:18 AM>>I'm looking for a LiveReport which will output the last date that a document was accessed (FETCH,VIEW). >>I'm running LiveLink 8.1.5 with Oracle underneath.>>Thanks>>[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]>>============================================================>>Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=view>>Livelink
Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe-
Sean M. AldermaniTrack Systems Analyst,Acting System AdministratorNASA Glenn Research CenterCleveland, OH 44135(216) 433-2795