Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Force update a table at first login
Magnus_Salgo_(IDNordicAdmin_(Delete)_2300172)
The customer would like to have a form displayed the first time the user is logged in.I have a solution where I use CB to add additional fields stored in a special table .... and that the user himself has a Personal / user info tab where he can update those additional fields.Now I would like to have a form that is displayed in the same way as the user can be forced to change password when the user is logged in ...RegardsMagnus@ids.se
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Hans Stoop via eLinkThis functionality is part of Livelink 9.0.For Livelink 8 a PS package is available that does the same.Hans Stoop--------------Visit the Solution Catalog at
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2277625Consultant
Partner Programs Europehstoop@opentext.com+31 23 5652333
http://www.opentext.com/>
; -----Original Message-----> From: knowledge@opentext.com> [mailto:knowledge@opentext.com]On Behalf Of> eLink Discussion: Development Discussion> Sent: donderdag 29 maart 2001 17:45> To: eLink Recipient> Subject: Force update a table at first login>>> Force update a table at first login> Posted by IDNordicAdmin on 03/29/2001 10:39 AM>> The customer would like to have a form displayed the first> time the user is logged in.>> I have a solution where I use CB to add additional fields> stored in a special table .... and that the user himself> has a Personal / user info tab where he can update those> additional fields.>> Now I would like to have a form that is displayed in the> same way as the user can be forced to change password when> the user is logged in ...>> Regards> Magnus@ids.se>>>> [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]>> ============================================================>> Discussion: Development Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe