Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
FetchVersion
BSandUser4_(Delete)_567006
I am trying to do a FetchVersion in java but I want to fetch Form Template instead of a document. Sometimes I get LLUnknownFieldException other times I don't. When I do get the exception no form template is fetched. Can somebody explain to me why this is happening and is there other ways of fetching objects in Livelink that are not documents?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Hans Stoop via eLinkIn case you use Froms 4.0 for Livelink 9.0.0.1 I advice you to installForms 4.0.1. It is available from the KC. Same LAPI related bugs arefixed in that release.Hans Stoop--------------Visit the Solution Catalog at
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2277625Consultant
Partner Programs Europehstoop@opentext.com+31 23 5652333
http://www.opentext.com/>
; -----Original Message-----> From: knowledge@opentext.com> [mailto:knowledge@opentext.com]On Behalf Of> eLink Discussion: Development Discussion> Sent: maandag 2 april 2001 18:33> To: eLink Recipient> Subject: FetchVersion>>> FetchVersion> Posted by BSandUser4 on 04/02/2001 12:30 PM>> I am trying to do a FetchVersion in java but I want to> fetch Form Template instead of a document. Sometimes I get> LLUnknownFieldException other times I don't. When I do get> the exception no form template is fetched. Can somebody> explain to me why this is happening and is there other ways> of fetching objects in Livelink that are not documents?>>> [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]>> ============================================================>> Discussion: Development Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=l>
; l&objId=786303&objAction=view>> Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe>>>
;