Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Listing subproject of a project (LL 9)
Groupe_gCont_(daniel.emond@dmr.ca_(Delete)_2243290
Hi. I try to create a treeview of the Livelink Enterprise Workspace (Of livelink 9), using Visual Basic and the LAPIs. Everything works ok, but the LL_ListObjects API doesn't list the sub-projects. Any idea that could help me.<ThanksSteph
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Alla Kibzoun via eLinkThe sub-projects and project contents are located in the differentLivelink objectsTo list all project contents: LL_ListObject(session, VolumeID,ID,0,0,perm,objectInfo)To list sub-projects: LL_ListObject(session, ID, -ID,0,0,perm,objectInfo)eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion wrote:> > Listing subproject of a project (LL 9)> Posted by DMRQuebec on 04/30/2001 09:52 AM> > Hi. I try to create a treeview of the Livelink Enterprise Workspace (Of livelink 9), using Visual Basic and the LAPIs. Everything works ok, but the LL_ListObjects API doesn't list the sub-projects.> > Any idea that could help me.<> > Thanks> > Steph> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Discussion: LAPI Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765428&objAction=view>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Groupe_gCont_(daniel.emond@dmr.ca_(Delete)_2243290
Thanks for your comment, this was something I didn't know. But now, I get teh error "cannot read results" ("impossible de lire les resultats")Here are my two record's line in the SQL ServerOwnerId
Groupe_gCont_(daniel.emond@dmr.ca_(Delete)_2243290
So, here are my recordsOwnerID Parent ID DataID-2000 2000 3312 TestProject3312 -1 -3312 TestProject-2000 3312 3422 SubProject3422 -1 -3422 SubProjectAnd I do the following :LL_ListObject (SessionID, -3312, 3312, ...)So, What's wrong ?
eLink User
Message from Alla Kibzoun via eLinkYou should LL_ListObject (SessionID, 3312, -3312, ...)eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion wrote:> > Sorry, I don't know what happened> Posted by DMRQuebec on 04/30/2001 11:44 AM> > So, here are my records> > OwnerID Parent ID DataID> -2000 2000 3312 TestProject> 3312 -1 -3312 TestProject> > -2000 3312 3422 SubProject> 3422 -1 -3422 SubProject> > And I do the following :> LL_ListObject (SessionID, -3312, 3312, ...)> > So, What's wrong ?> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Topic: Listing subproject of a project (LL 9)>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2511497&objAction=view>
; > Discussion: LAPI Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765428&objAction=view>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Groupe_gCont_(daniel.emond@dmr.ca_(Delete)_2243290
Well, I did what you told me, and now I still get all the objects that are children to my project, but it doesn't return my sub-project. For instance, the content of MyProject is------------------------------------- Sub-Projects-------------------------------------MySubProject------------------------------------- Objects-------------------------------------MyCategoryTo fetch the list of objects, I do the following :LL_ListObjects(SessionID, lngNodeVolumeID, lngNodeID, ...)If I do the what I was told, that is :LL_ListObjectsEx(SessionID, -lngNodeID, lngNodeID, ... )I get the same result, and no sub-project.Is this normal ? Could my database be corrupted or do I need a patch ?
eLink User
Message from Alla Kibzoun via eLinkThere are two Livelink objects: Project (Type 202) and ProjectVol (Type201).ProjectVol's Id = -Project's ID, ProjectVol's VolumeID = Project'sIDAll project contents are in ProjectVol, subProjects are in Project.So you should list twice.To list sub-projects: LL_ListObject(session,projectVolumeID,projectID,0,0,perm,objectInfo)To list all project contents: LL_ListObject(session, projectID,-projectID,0,0,perm,objectInfo)eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion wrote:> > Starting point> Posted by DMRQuebec on 04/30/2001 01:10 PM> > Well, I did what you told me, and now I still get all the objects that are children to my project, but it doesn't return my sub-project.> > For instance, the content of MyProject is> > -------------------------------------> Sub-Projects> -------------------------------------> MySubProject> > -------------------------------------> Objects> -------------------------------------> MyCategory> > To fetch the list of objects, I do the following :> LL_ListObjects(SessionID, lngNodeVolumeID, lngNodeID, ...)> > If I do the what I was told, that is :> LL_ListObjectsEx(SessionID, -lngNodeID, lngNodeID, ... )> > I get the same result, and no sub-project.> > Is this normal ? Could my database be corrupted or do I need a patch ?> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Topic: Listing subproject of a project (LL 9)>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2511497&objAction=view>
; > Discussion: LAPI Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765428&objAction=view>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe