Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Can't Execute "Standard" Reports
James_Schardt_(LMGTUser1_(Delete)_2167537)
We just upgraded to version 9.0 on our test system. I am unable to run one of the "out of the box" LiveReports. I can run the report on version 8.1.5 successfully. When I run the report on version 9, I get ORA error ORA-01455. I'm not sure which column is causing the overflow.Help!!!We are running version 8.1.5 of Oracle.The report is: "Largest Project (physical size)"
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Alex Kowalenko via eLinkParameter %2 should be "Filter Project". The corrected LiveReport isattached.-alex------Original Message-----From: knowledge@opentext.com [mailto:knowledge@opentext.com]On Behalf OfeLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports DiscussionSent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 00:08To: eLink RecipientSubject: Can't Execute "Standard" ReportsCan't Execute "Standard" ReportsPosted by LMGTUser1 on 05/01/2001 02:55 PMWe just upgraded to version 9.0 on our test system. I am unable to run oneof the "out of the box" LiveReports. I can run the report on version 8.1.5successfully. When I run the report on version 9, I get ORA errorORA-01455. I'm not sure which column is causing the overflow.Help!!!We are running version 8.1.5 of Oracle.The report is: "Largest Project (physical size)"[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Jay_Harbeston
Does anyone have a working SQL Script and LiveReport that allows LL V9 Standard LiveReport "Largest Project (physical size)" to function correectly in LL V9? It worked in LL V8, but not in V9. I tried the suggestion offered in the reply dated 05/02/01, however, with no success.We are running LL V9.0.0.1; Oracle 8.1.6.3.0Any assistance would be most appreciated...Mike Higginsmichael.higgins@gd-ais.com
eLink User
Message from Sean M Alderman via eLink--=-k6Jp0YEwefGZ4U4dfxcFContent-Type: text/plainContent-Transfer-Encoding: 7bitI have a perl script which will determine (recursively) the total sizeof a folder or project. The script is setup to connect to oracle, butcould probably be modified to connect to SQL server (if perl has a DBDdriver for it).also it could be modified to make the calculation against all projectsinstead of a user inputed project or folder.On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 10:03, eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReportsDiscussion wrote:> LL V9 Standard LiveReport "Largest Project (physical size)"> Posted by GDATSAdmin on 03/01/2002 09:58 AM> > Does anyone have a working SQL Script and LiveReport that allows LL V9 Standard LiveReport "Largest Project (physical size)" to function correectly in LL V9? It worked in LL V8, but not in V9. > I tried the suggestion offered in the reply dated 05/02/01, however, with no success.> We are running LL V9.0.0.1; Oracle 8.1.6.3.0> > Any assistance would be most appreciated...> Mike Higgins> michael.higgins@gd-ais.com> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Topic: Can't Execute "Standard" Reports>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2512541&objAction=view>
; > Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=view>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe>
; > -- Sean M. AldermanITRACK Systems AnalystPACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center(216) 433-2795Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming anautomobile "Wheels."--=-k6Jp0YEwefGZ4U4dfxcFContent-Disposition: attachment; filename=llrecursivesum.plContent-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printableContent-Type: text/x-perl; charset=ISO-8859-1#!/usr/bin/perl -wT## This script will query the livelink database and calculate the sum of# document sizes for directory ID supplied on the commandline.## Sean M. Alderman#use strict;use DBI;
@ARGV
=3D ('-') unless
@ARGV
;while ( $ARGV =3D shift ) { my $folderid =3D $ARGV; if ( $folderid =3D~ m/[0-9]+/ ) { my $totalsum =3D dirsum($folderid); # Fill in DBI Parameters - , , ... my $dbh =3D DBI->connect( "dbi:Oracle:prdl", "xxxxxx", "yyyyyyy", {PrintE=rror =3D> 1 } ); my $query =3D qq{ select name from dtree where dataid =3D $folderid }; my $sth =3D $dbh->prepare($query); $sth->execute; my $name =3D $sth->fetchrow_array; print "$folderid, $name: $totalsum bytes\n"; #$dbh->disconnect; } else { print "$folderid is not a valid folder id.\n" }}sub dirsum{ my $id =3D shift; my $sum =3D 0; # Fill in DBI Parameters - , , =... my $dbh =3D DBI->connect( "dbi:Oracle:prdl", "xxxxxx", "yyyyyyy", { PrintE=rror =3D> 1 } ); my $contents =3D qq{ select dataid, subtype from dtree where abs(parentid) =3D $id }; my $sth =3D $dbh->prepare($contents); $sth->execute; my ($dataid, $subtype); while (($dataid, $subtype) =3D $sth->fetchrow_array) { if ( $subtype =3D=3D 0 || $subtype =3D=3D 202 ) { $sum +=3D dirsum($dataid); } elsif ( $subtype =3D=3D 144 ) { my $sth2 =3D $dbh->prepare( qq{ select sum(datasize) from dversdata where docid =3D $dataid } ); $sth2->execute; my $result =3D $sth2->fetchrow_array; $sum +=3D $result; } } # $dbh->disconnect; return $sum;}--=-k6Jp0YEwefGZ4U4dfxcF--
Laura_Raab_(nidauser3_-_(deleted))
I'm still stuck on this one...how about a LiveReport that will allow me to pick the project it just gives me the total space it occupies? I don't care about ranking the whole collection of projects by size. Thank you!Patty