Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
I need a live report that shows who the most active users are
Dan_Autry_(AICPAAdmin_(Delete)_1722368)
I need some creating some reports about usage. I need a live report that shows who the most active users are by number of visits in a day, week, or month. I also need to know who are the most active according to length of visit for a day, week, or month. Thanks for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Placeholder_Siemens_(sglcuser44c_-_(deleted))
Hello Dan, perhaps the following may help you ...SELECT Count(a.USERID) "Logins", b.firstname || ' ' || b.lastname "FirstName LastName", b.mailaddress "eMail", b.name "UserName", Max(a.auditdate) "Last Access" FROM DAUDIT a, KUAF b WHERE a.EVENT = 'LOGIN' AND a.USERID = b.ID AND to_char(a.AUDITDATE, 'yyyy mm dd') BETWEEN to_char(%1, 'yyyy mm dd') AND to_char(%2, 'yyyy mm dd') AND b.deleted = 0 GROUP BY a.USERID, b.firstname, b.lastname, b.mailaddress, b.name ORDER BY Count(a.USERID) DESC, b.lastname, b.firstnameparameter %1 user input 1; type Date : From Dateparameter %2 user input 2; type Date : To DateAutomatic Live Report