Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
xslt processor
Unilever_UEIT_(unilevergio-es_-_(deleted))
how can I find out more about the xslt processor that is used by livelink9? does it use its own component or does it use one from the open source community? (e.g. xt)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dominique_Castan_(EFoundUser1_(Delete)_2457691)
Livelink9 uses the Xalan XSLT Processor,You will find more informations on the
http://xml.apache.org/xalan/
site.
Magnus_Salgo_(IDNordicAdmin_(Delete)_2300172)
Anyone done any sexy skins ....I thinks to get more focus on the XML stuff I would like to see more thing from OT and a special discussion group...magnus@ids.se
Maurizio_Giglio
Does anyone know if the Livelink XSLT processor support namespace tags? When I try to process an XML file with tags having attrinutes like "xmlns", those tags never match my XSLT rules.Is this a standard behavior? Any parameters to be modified in order to support namespaces?Thank you in advance,Enrico Papalini---------------R&D ManagerID Technology