Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Out of Office AutoReply RecArray field order...
unknown
Message from Zettler, Mike {PDBI~Basel} via eLinkThank you for your e-mail.I'm out of the office until May 18th.During my absence I will read my e-mail regularly.Kindest regardsMike------------------------------------------------------Mike ZettlerPharma Development InformaticsKnowledge Sharing SystemsF.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.CH-4070 Basel, tel.: +41 61 687 0494mailto:mike.zettler@roche.com
http://www.roche.com------------------------------------------------------
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Sean M Alderman via eLinkAny idea why my posts seem to get out of office replies and other people's don't?At 11:54 AM 05/15/2001 -0400, you (eLink Discussion: Development Discussion) wrote:>Out of Office AutoReply RecArray field order...>Posted by eLink on 05/15/2001 11:54 AM>>Message from Zettler, Mike {PDBI~Basel} via eLink>>Thank you for your e-mail.>>I'm out of the office until May 18th.>During my absence I will read my e-mail regularly.>>Kindest regards>Mike>>------------------------------------------------------>Mike Zettler>Pharma Development Informatics>Knowledge Sharing Systems>F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.>CH-4070 Basel, tel.: +41 61 687 0494>mailto:mike.zettler@roche.com>
http://www.roche.com>------------------------------------------------------>>[To
reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]>>============================================================>>Discussion: Development Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=view>>Livelink
Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe-
Sean M. AldermanITRACK Systems AnalystPACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center(216) 433-2795