Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How do I open an Access databasefile from Livelink?
Mathias_Sognefors_(IDNordicUser5_(Delete)_2300174)
Hello! Does anyone know how I should do if I want to open an Access databasefile directly from livelink.Ie if you are located in a customview-window and "click" a linked picture you should directly open a form in the specified Access database.Ideas, anyone? Regards /H?kan Bernfort IKU.se
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Magnus_Salgo_(IDNordicAdmin_(Delete)_2300172)
Why not move it into SQL Server??When you speak about forms in a Access database is it webbased forms (==> you will have an URL...) or what is it ...??Where is the access database installed on the Livelink server ???My understanding is:1) Do your own SDK coding like the time sheet module in Preview or 2) Use the WEBforms ( havn't checked them myself)
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledgesupport/help/form/f_af_main.html
to access SQL ...Regardsmagnus@ids.se