Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Creating Category w/ Attribs during Module setup...
unknown
Message from Sean M Alderman via eLinkAll, Has anyone created a module that requires the use of some specific category/attribute info? I am working on one right now, and I had the thought to make an OScript for the module setup piece that creates the category and it's attributes. This guaranteeing that I have all the necessary pieces for the module to work properly. Since I had that thought, I've had a really tough time trying to figure out how I would go about creating the category/attributes from the module install. Can someone point me in the right direction?- Sean M. AldermanITRACK Systems AnalystPACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center(216) 433-2795
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet