Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
myLL <-> Livelink
Magnus_Salgo_(IDNordicAdmin_(Delete)_2300172)
We have done some requesthandlers in Livelink where I go out and find information from Milestones in a WF and also attributes on a workflow to put together some reports.Now the customer would like to access this from a widget in myLL.Our first approach is that we will extend the request handler and support maybe send XML back.Another approach would have been doing as I assume all the myLL widgets are doing using LAPI but then I realised then you have to code he business logic one more time or is there a way in LAPI to access request handlers ...Any other suggestions ...Regardsmagnus@ids.se
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet