Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How can I determine how frequently a user accesses Livelink in a time period and their last access
Charles_Guiler_(guiler_-_(deleted))
I need to be able to determine the number of times a given user has utilized Livelink over a given period of time, say6 months, and the last time they have utilized the application. How could I write a LiveReport to provide this info. We are currently using 8.1.5 with MS SQL Server.Thanks,Charlie Guiler Lucent Technologies
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Robert_Davies_(unlondonadmin_-_(deleted))
Dear CharlesI have attached a text file with some Live Reports that may address your query (or could be adapted to address your query). Some of them are adaptations of Opentext supplied reports and some are just mine.We run on Oracle here so I have also supplied a useful web site to assist if any of the reports won't work with MS SQL.Let me know if this is of any use to you.Anne Callanan