Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Is there a way to get live reports to report on overall database information? ...
ray_chance
Is there a way to get live reports to report on overall database information? In our testbed, I have assigned the Livelink database user certain roles that allow select statements on Oracle dynamic views (V$) and dba tables. If I log onto Oracle (i.e. sql worksheet) as the Livelink user I am able to run these types of selects, and get results. When I create a live report to do the same, I get a results list that says 'an unkown feature was specified'. I assumed with the correct permissions, I could retrieve any information from the database. What is the reason that this doesn't work? Is there a workaround etc. We are in a situation with no remote access and servers that are 20 mins. away by car. Retrieving database information beyond that of the Livelink tables would be very helpful. The database is dedicated to Livelink.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bob_De_Garmo_(degarmob_(Delete)_2518944)
In your LiveReport, do you have Report Format set to "Auto LiveReport"? I receive a similar result as you if I leave it set to the default of "LiveReport"
ray_chance
Thanks! That worked.