Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Why can't I select a sub-report?
Kristi_Erickson_(ericksonk_-_(deleted))
I have two custom LiveReports defined and they both work. When I try to select one of them to be the sub-report of the other by clicking the Browse Livelink button, I don't get the ability to select. In fact, no items appear to be selectable. Is this a configuration issue?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Marie Lindsay via eLinkYou should be able to choose any LiveReport to serve as a sub-report--at the"browse Livelink" point, LL's not checking to see whether that LiveReportwould actually work. Can you describe what you see when you click the BrowseLivelink button in more detail? Where did you store the two reports?> -----Original Message-----> From: knowledge@opentext.com [mailto:knowledge@opentext.com]On Behalf Of> eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion> Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 9:44 AM> To: eLink Recipient> Subject: Why can't I select a sub-report?>>> Why can't I select a sub-report?> Posted by ericksonk on 06/22/2001 10:41 AM>> I have two custom LiveReports defined and they both work. When I> try to select one of them to be the sub-report of the other by> clicking the Browse Livelink button, I don't get the ability to> select. In fact, no items appear to be selectable. Is this a> configuration issue?>> [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]>> ============================================================>> Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objI>
; d=2249677&objAction=view>> Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe>>>
;
Kristi_Erickson_(ericksonk_-_(deleted))
Thanks for your interest.I have copied my screen to the attached word document to show you the Livelink screen. I have also added a few other comments that may be significant.Regards.
eLink User
Message from Marie Lindsay via eLinkI took a look, and I'm baffled. I think this is a job for CustomerSupport--I recommend that you forward your problem descriptions tosupport@opentext.com and have them open a ticket for you.Marie Lindsay> -----Original Message-----> From: knowledge@opentext.com [mailto:knowledge@opentext.com]On Behalf Of> eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion> Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 4:36 AM> To: eLink Recipient> Subject: Thanks for your interest.>>> Thanks for your interest.> Posted by ericksonk on 06/25/2001 05:34 AM>> Thanks for your interest.>> I have copied my screen to the attached word document to show you> the Livelink screen. I have also added a few other comments that> may be significant.>> Regards.>> [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]>> ============================================================>> Attachment link: Subreports-problem.doc>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe/2538860/Subreports-problem.doc?func=doc.Fetch&nodeid=2538860============================================================Topic
: Why can't I select a sub-report?
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2536392&objAction=viewDiscussion
: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe