Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Changes to LAPI for LL 9.0.0.1
Charles_Guiler_(guiler_-_(deleted))
I am attempting to recompile a C++ routine to interface with the LAPI 9.0. I am getting error messages about several unresolved calls to: LL_SessionAlloc, LL_Initialize, LL_Uninitialize, LL_SessionFree, and LL_SessionStatusError. I have found inforamtion on the changes to LL_SessionAlloc in the release notes, but no information on the other four changing. What has changed? I can find a LAPI developer's guide for LL 8 but not for LL 9on the knowledge center.Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Richard_Boyne_(boyne_(Delete)_891609)
You should verify that all of the LAPI .lib files areavailable to your C++ project build.Among the changes made to LAPI 9.0 were the additions of the files LAPI_BASE.LIB and LAPI_BASE.DLL. These were added to properly support changes to LAPI 9.0 and involved moving entry points around. regards
Charles_Guiler_(guiler_-_(deleted))
All the libraries appear to be available.