Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How can I merge two RecArray's
Hans_De_Beuckelaer_(x-hdebeuck_-_(deleted))
Hi,I have two RecArray's and I want to make one from it. How can I do this? I'm working in VB. Can I get a record from one RecArray and add it to another?With LL_ValueSetTable I can create an empty RecArray, but how can I put any data in it?Thx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Richard_Boyne_(boyne_(Delete)_891609)
You should be able to use:LL_ValueGetIndexValue to GET the LLVALUE of type RECORD from the i-th entry of an LLVALUE of type RECARRAY.LL_ValueSetIndexValue to SET the i-th entry of an LLVALUE of type RECARRAY to an input LLVALUE of type RECORD.You may need the function,LL_ValueSetLength to increase/decrease the number of RECORD entries in the RECARRAY.Look for documentation on these functions in the Value API section of the online "Livelink API Developer's Reference" documentation.regards.LL_ValueGetIndexValueThis function returns the contents of the element, field, or record corresponding to the specified index in an Assoc, List, Record, or RecArray value object.C Function PrototypeLLSTATUS LL_ValueGetIndexValue( LLVALUE value, LLLONG index, LLVALUE outValue );LL_ValueSetIndexValueThis function sets the contents of the field or record corresponding to the specified index in a List, Record, or RecArray value object.C Function PrototypeLLSTATUS LL_ValueSetIndexValue( LLVALUE value, LLLONG index, LLVALUE inValue );