Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LAPI examples
Bruce_Sandeman_(brucesandeman_-_(deleted))
Hi,Do any code examples exist for lapi?Maybe a reference manual?I have reasonable experience in all 3 of your supported languages, Java, C and VB, and have used many other apis before and am surprised at the lack of documentation available.I have so far located not 1 decent example, and all the documentation that exists for each function never provides an example of how to use it. Which is surprising really.If I am completely wrong(which I hope I am), could someone point me towards where to get hold of a LAPI reference manual or something that would show me how to use it, eg: what should/should not be passed into all the functions, and how to handle what then comes back from those functions.cheersBruce
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DeTeCSMAdmin_(Delete)_2274648
We use Java only. There is only one poor java example file.Hope for you that the examples for C,C++,VB are better!!!