Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Java and LAPI
Heike_Steinhardt_(PDVAdmin_(Delete)_2309863)
Hi all,could everyone give me a sample of java code for use of the LAPI_DOCUMENTS.FetchVersion because Ican't use it, i have always the warning message " LLValue unknown field name: FileAttributes ". I don't understand the Lapidevelopers guide when it tells about creating a LLValue object of type File for this method. Help neededThanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DeTeCSMAdmin_(Delete)_2274648
Note that a version has a VersionID but it cannot be referenced using this ID (I cannot explain you why - this is OpenText :-( )!Try the following:LAPI_DOCUMENTS docs=new ...docs.FetchVersion(0, IDofDocument, NumberOfVersion, filepath);// volumeID 0 works for most cases// IDofDocument the ID of the Document which has the versions// NumberOfVersion, 0=Last Version, 1=Version#1, ...// filepath a stringrepresentation of the target filepath// i.e. c:\\myfile.txt// the file is written to that filepathSince I do not regularly check this discussion, please contact me directly if you have further questions.mailto: Andreas.Placzek@telekom.de
Juzar_Bharmal
Thanks..helped me just in time to get in working for the .net based code.