Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Advanced Error Handling
Bax_Ruud
I would like to achieve the following.The error.html file does all the error handling but is pretty basic. I would like to extend it with the following functionality. When a user gets the error-page saying that he/she doesn't have enough permissions I would like to add a link to the page which points to a Livereport to find out who is the owner and what the referred document is. Putting the link there is no problem, I've managed that already. But I would like to show the link only in some cases, depending on the error. How can I question the error using weblingo !?!?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Will_Brantley
I have recently found luck in providing custom error messages by including the following lines of code in the of error.html .if (document.body.innerText.indexOf("Invalid username/password specified" ) != -1) {window.location = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; } where xxxxxxxxxxx equals redirection to an page external to Livelink.Any ideas on how to pass/call NextURL parameter into error.html?