Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Where are LiveReports stored?
Washington_D.C._Office_(DC_OFFICE_(Delete)_2546016
Trying to figure out where information about LiveReports, such as SQL code, name, etc. is stored--is it in Oracle tables and if that's the case which ones. Or is it stored somewhere externally?Thankslkissonergis@cayenta.com(571)278-0404
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Knowledge_Center_Administrator
Hi there,Are you looking for things like the parameters described in the LiveReports themselves? If so, then I believe that it's stored in the ExtendedData column of DTree. The following statement should find the stuff you're looking for...SELECT Name, ExtendedData from DTree WHERE SubType = 299Kind regards,David
Washington_D.C._Office_(DC_OFFICE_(Delete)_2546016
Thanks David,I even found the SQL code in the extendeddata field. I should have looked in dtree to begin with.Best regards,Loukis
eLink User
Message from David Slimmon via eLinkNot at all - it's a little hard to read in there, but that's definitelywhere it's kept.Take care,Dave___________________________________________O P E N T E X T C O R P O R A T I O NDavid Slimmon, M.L.I.S.Supervisor - Customer SupportOttawa, Canada
https://knowledge.opentext.comdslimmon@opentext.comJoin
us in Las Vegas for LiveLinkUp 2001!Open Text User ConferenceBellagio, Las Vegas, NevadaNovember 5-9, 2001www.opentext.com/livelinkup/-----Original Message-----Thanks David,Posted by FAAWSH01User1 on 07/10/2001 12:52 PMThanks David,I even found the SQL code in the extendeddata field. I should have lookedin dtree to begin with.Best regards,Loukis