Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Livereport for most active "documents"??
Ronald__Jayne_-_Disabled_15-Jul-05_(x-afmcuser1_-_
Does anyone have a Livereport that they are willing to share that displays the most active "documents" for the past week or month? When I say "documents", what I want is to filter out unwanted documents from the list such as gif/jpg/etc files and only display the documents I want to see such as Microsoft Office documents and HTML documents.David DymmSAIC304 284-9000 X228dymm@asset.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Sean M Alderman via eLinkeLink Discussion: Development Discussion wrote:> > Livereport for most active "documents"??> Posted by AFMCUser1 on 07/26/2001 02:06 PM> > Does anyone have a Livereport that they are willing to share that displays the most active "documents" for the past week or month? When I say "documents", what I want is to filter out unwanted documents from the list such as gif/jpg/etc files and only display the documents I want to see such as Microsoft Office documents and HTML documents.> > David Dymm> SAIC> 304 284-9000 X228> dymm@asset.com> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Discussion: Development Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=view>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exeyou
might try something likt the What's Hot This week report as atemplate. Then you can further filter based on mimetype for exclusions.-- Sean M. AldermanITRACK Systems AnalystPACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center(216) 433-2795