Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Categories in Livelink
Mohammed_Abushmais
Hi every one, I want to Retrieve the categories I have defined in Livelink, I have tried to do that by two ways; using the LAPI SDK and Livelink Desktop COM components, but both were failed, both were return only one category called ??, although I am sure I have created more than one in LiveLink.I am using Livelink Server version is 9.0 (installed on Windows 2000 Server), and the version of Livelink Desktop Edition is 8.15. (Installed on a machine having Windows 2000 Professional).I have attached the code in both ways, please if any one can tell me what is wrong in my coding, why I used to get wrong results??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet