Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Report that will show all documents...
Eric_Clark_(HPCALAdmin_(Delete)_2244259)
I am looking for a simple report where I can display all items that start with a certain letter such as "a" and bring up those items up in alphabetic format. I am running LL 8.15 and Oracale 8.0.What I am trying to achieve is 26 separate reports that will be tittled a-z to use as a library index of all items. One question I have is, will one report that runs and shows all docs A-Z crunch the resources more than a 26 separate reports that are only looking for items that begin with a certain letter? Thanks for any help.Eric Clark
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tech_Writer_(edscauser5_-_(deleted))
If your database is SQL server or Sybase, you can import the attached report. You may also change the number of the record limit. If you use Oracle, import the report,then change the " %1+'%%' " to " %1||'%%' ". It looks weird but it works.
Eric_Clark_(HPCALAdmin_(Delete)_2244259)
this report worked like a charm. Is there a simple way to get it to look at the Name that users give the files when they publish them as opposed to the file name?
Tech_Writer_(edscauser5_-_(deleted))
Yes, you just need to put "createdby" in the "Display Columns" field. This is the place that you can pick different columns in dtree to display.