Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
deleted groups
ISD_HIT
In my kuaf table, there are many Name called Coordinators, Members, and Guest. However, when I saw the column"deleted", their value is '0'. What does it mean?it means all the above user is exist? can livelink use the same login name but accessing different account?if not, how did they come and how can i get the existing users in livelink?If I use select count(*) from kuaf where deleted=0; this will show all the coordinators, members ............
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sven_Lukas_(Lukas_(Delete)_2353637)
I understand you wanna get the number of existing users in your LL system. I wrote a report for accomplishing this. Further for detecting the number of activated users (Kuaf.Type <> 14). Just have a look at the attachment below.Regards,Marcelo Bordon
eLink User
Message from Benjamin Shapiro via eLink The Coordinators, Members, Guest - these are for projects. For eachproject there will be one of each of these entries. Hope that helps!--Benjamin J. Shapiro, BMathSenior ConsultantEnterprise Solutions Group--Open Text AGEschenstrasse 39004 St. Gallen - SwitzerlandPhone: ++41-(0)71-2278500Fax: ++41-(0)71-2278585mailto:bshapiro@opentext.com----- Original Message -----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports DiscussionTo: eLink Recipient Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 8:58 AMSubject: deleted groups> deleted groups> Posted by HONGKO012 on 08/16/2001 02:53 AM>> In my kuaf table, there are many Name called Coordinators, Members, andGuest. However, when I saw the column"deleted", their value is '0'. Whatdoes it mean?> it means all the above user is exist? can livelink use the same login namebut accessing different account?> if not, how did they come and how can i get the existing users inlivelink?> If I use select count(*) from kuaf where deleted=0; this will show all thecoordinators, members ............>>> [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]>> ============================================================>> Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=view>>
; Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe>>>
;
ISD_HIT
I am a new user of LL,wound u mind to tell me how to open ur attached file?I can only see lot of meaningless in notepad while opening that file.by the way, there are no kuaf.type =14
Sven_Lukas_(Lukas_(Delete)_2353637)
I meant KUAF.UserPrivileges instead of KUAF.Type.At first you should download the file to your local filesystem using the fetch function. After that You should go the the Livelink Administration Page and do a "Import Reports". Just import the file you fetched into your reports.I hope I could help you.Regards.
John W. Simon, Jr.
Easiest way to get a count of users is:select count(*) from kuaf where type = 0 and deleted = 0.Type = 0 tells it to get users (type = 1 is for groups), and deleted = 0 tells it to get users that have not been deleted (because IDs are not really removed from Kuaf when their ID has been deleted using the GUI).Regards,John Simon